Rudny Industrial Institute,
2. Simulation programs
Links and abstracts
2.2. Program complex Mathcad
Lists of the articles disposed on Russian version of a site are more low brought, and references to the articles translated into English are given. In process of a translation of articles and methodical instructionses references to the English version here will be added.
Shortly about Mathcad
Program Mathcad is the powerful and effective instrument of the quantitative representation and investigation of analytical models.
Singularity of this program is presence of the "clever" worksheet field, allowing to put to a Mathcad of the task and to gain solutions in the form, close to the customary mathematical.
Mathcad presence in an arsenal of the researcher or the engineer does not cancel necessity of knowledge him of mathematics. The Mathcad is the instrument of the investigator, it is no more and not less. But existence of such instrument allows to look in a new fashion at the concept of learning of mathematics in high schools, and at school. Now the mathematician for engineers can state, not adding, as earlier, excessive importance to technical details of the demonstration of different positions and obtaining of outcomes, for example determinations of prototypal. At the same time, the Mathcad allows to give more attention to setting of tasks and the analysis of outcomes of their solution. But it is given nothing free of charge: instead of learning of details of a mathematical apparatus now it is necessary to study singularities of implementation of solutions in a Mathcad!
Advantages of Mathcad:
- Convenient for description of analytical models a user-friendly interface oriented on the classical form of mathematical language. The program, in difference, for example from Matlab, is simple enough in mastering that it applied not only scientists, engineers or students of high school, but also schoolboys of high class. As the calculator has simplified in due time arithmetic learning at school, and the Mathcad presumes to simplify mastering by schoolboys of algebra and geometry, and a mathematical apparatus of school physics.
- Capability not only numerical, but also the symbolic solution of many tasks. Last especially impresses: the program analytically determines expressions for derivatives, sum and integrals, simplifies analytical forms, etc.
- Presence of the interactive Electronic Book and assemblage of templates for the solution of standard tasks of mathematics, physics, engineering, business, etc.
- Capability of an insertion of the deed of a Mathcad in other application, for example in VisSim which will communicate with a Mathcad and to use its computing-analytical resources in the process of simulation. However, here it is possible to mark, that if to compare VisSim to a racer the Mathcad in that case can be equated to a plough: the insertion of a unit of a Mathcad in VisSim essentially brakes work of the last. In many cases of simulation it is not critical, and cumulative computational capability simplifies work of the researcher and does by its more effective.
- Presence of built-in programming language. On the one hand it is a compulsory measure as development engineers cannot anticipate and ensure all potential demands of users. Necessity of mastering of language is a program deficiency. On the other hand, syntax of language enough simple, its usage can essentially dilate a circle of the tasks decided by investigators, thus auxiliary instruments, in particular plotting always for him near at hand.
The list of articles
2.2.1. The solution of the equations and plotting.
|The application to the article "About methods of description of linear systems"
2.2.2. About calculation and plotting of frequency characteristics of linear systems in Mathcad
Simple, but effective methods of compact plotting of the frequency characteristics, essentially speeding up run time are observed.
Naturally-logarithmic form of representation of Mihajlov's and Nyquist's hodographs is offered, allowing compactly to present the hodograph in major frequency band at saving of correct mapping of arguments.
2.2.3. Geometrical interpretation of the vector-matrix apparatus on simple instances and its application in automation. The manual at the rate "the Mathematical fundamentals of automation". The electronic book of a format chm. 18.10.2008
3. Methodical support of ACTh
(automatic control theory) >>
<< 2. Simulation and simulation programs