Rudny Industrial Institute,
1. ACTh (automatic control theory) problems. Articles
Lists of the articles disposed on Russian version of a site are more low brought, and references to the articles translated into English are given. In process of a translation of articles and methodical instructionses references to the English version will be added here.
Links and abstracts
1.4. Synthesis of the automatic control system (ACS)
The assemblage automatic control system synthesis and optimisation methods is known testifies that the universal methods are not discovered yet and projection of the automatic control system in many respects concerns to field of engineering art.
- 1.4.1. Fedosov. B.Т., Klinachyov N.V. About a method of synthesis of linear systems grounded on plotting of areas of D-division for a contour loop gain. 1.11.2002 г.
- 1.4.2. To automatic control system synthesis by a method of plotting wished the LAFCh (the logarithmic amplitude-frequency characteristic). 06.01.2005
- 1.4.3. Automatic control system synthesis as filter of the Butterworth about. A modular optimum. 10.01.2005
1.5. Nonlinear systems
Any system or object in process of increasing of magnitude of effects on them become nonlinear. The stringent theory of nonlinear systems is difficult enough for engineering applications, therefore engineers-designers are compelled to use with the approximated analytical methods. Object-oriented nonlinear systems simulation programs can essential to simplify the analysis. For example, Visual Solution corporation motto the following: "If the task nonlinear there is a visual solution!"
- 1.5.1. About detailing of structure of model of nonlinear inertia system. 24.01.2004.
- 1.5.2. Control by unstablese objects. An inverse pendulum. 29.07.2009.
- 1.5.3. About properties of nonlinear systems of autocontrol with relay regulators. 23.12.2010.
1.6. Discrete, digital and pulse-amplitude systems (PAS)
- 1.6.1. Forms of representation of discrete transfer functions (DTF) and properties
of linear links discrete models. 20.03.2010
- 1.6.2. About quality, parametric sensitivity and approximating of discrete model
of the linear dynamic system. 7.04.2010
- 1.6.3. Frequency characteristics of discrete models
- of linear objects and systems, stability and optimisation. 26.04.2010
1.7. Multi-dimensional objects and systems
- 1.7.1. Multi-dimensional objects. Description, analysis and control. 17.07.2010
2. Simulation and simulation programs
<< On main page